The DYF Alumni Association (DYFAA) is about bringing people together with a fondness for camp, a shared love for DYF and our mission to support children, teens and families affected by diabetes, It’s about reconnecting, joining friends at events and supporting a great organization that has meant so much to so many.
We’re so thankful for this opportunity to reunite – please join us for another year and many more to come!
Your DYFAA Board of Directors
You are considered an “Alumni” if you are over age 18, and at least one of the following applies to you:
JOIN DYFAA NOW
- You attended a DYF camp or program (camper participant)
- Your child is now over age 18, and attended a DYF program in the past (parent participant)
- Your diabetic sibling is now over age 18, and attended a DYF program in the past (sibling participant)
- You volunteered at a DYF camp or program (volunteer)
- You worked as a counselor at a DYF camp or program (counselor/staff)
- You were a healthcare professional at a DYF camp or program (HCP/staff)
2015 Alumni Association Reunion
Click below to register for DYF Alumni Association Camp Reunion scheduled for August 7-9, 2015 and reconnect with fellow campers, staff, counselors and health care professionals!